- FOUNDED: 1870 (Hammaren & Co)
- DOMICILE: Helsinki, Finland
- INDUSTRY: Glass processing technology and lifecycle solutions in glass processing machines
- OPERATING COUNTRIES: more than 20 service and sales locations globally
- PERSONNEL IN 2017: 402
An international frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services
Glaston is an international frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services. The company provides a wide and advanced range of glass processing heat treatment machines, maintenance and upgrade services, tools and expert services. In addition, the company utilizes emerging technologies that integrate intelligence and sustainability to glass.
Glaston’s operations are divided into the Machines and Services business areas. The Machines business product portfolio covers a wide and technologically advanced range of glass processing machines for flat tempering, bending, bending-tempering and laminating. Glaston’s Services business provides glass processing machine maintenance services, machine upgrades and modernisations, spare parts and the tools required for high-quality glass processing.
Glaston’s offering ensures uninterrupted production capacity for its customers and efficient usage throughout every machine’s lifecycle. The company’s comprehensive global service network is one of its most important competitive factors.
- NET SALES IN 2017: EUR 110 million
- IN AHLSTRÖM CAPITAL’S PORTFOLIO SINCE: 2017
- AHLSTRÖM CAPITAL’S OWNERSHIP: 17,5 %