- FOUNDED: 1870 (Hammaren & Co)
- DOMICILE: Helsinki, Finland
- INDUSTRY: Glass processing technology and lifecycle solutions in glass processing machines
- OPERATING COUNTRIES: more than 20 service and sales locations globally
- PERSONNEL: over 400
An international frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services
Glaston is an international frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services. The company provides a wide and advanced range of glass processing heat treatment machines, maintenance and upgrade services, tools and expert services. In addition, the company utilizes emerging technologies that integrate intelligence and sustainability to glass.
Glaston’s net sales was EUR 107 million and comparable operating profit EUR 3 million in 2016. The company has over 400 employees, most of them located in Finland and China. Glaston’s shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd.
- NET SALES IN 2016: EUR 107 million
- IN AHLSTRÖM CAPITAL’S PORTFOLIO SINCE: 2017
- AHLSTRÖM CAPITAL’S OWNERSHIP: 18 %